Forum Comics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four Empty All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four

Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 21:52
Marvel have announced several new titles today at New York Comic Con, but IGN is reporting on one more -- Fantastic Four by James Robinson and Leonard Kirk.

According to a article by IGN posted on Saturday, the upcoming writer of Marvel's All-New Invaders is joining with the former X-Factor artist on a new Fantastic Four series that will "celebrate the new creative direction."

According to IGN, the series will begin with "the demise of the Fantastic Four"and follow how the team got to that point.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/12/n ... n-february
Ace
Membre de Nextwave

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four Empty Re: All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four

Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 22:04
Voilà donc la deuxième série qu'écrira Robinson !

Je dois dire que je suis excité par ce que ce scénariste peut faire avec ces personnages, c'est taillé pour lui. Le postulat est intriguant aussi puisqu'il semble que la série démarre avec un gros clash entre les Fantastiques et que le scénario va nous expliquer ce qui s'est passé (et comment ils vont recoller les morceaux).

Et Leonard Kirk est un excellent choix pour dessiner les F4.

(Un peu triste quand même pour Karl Kesel, qui assurait le remplacement de Fraction, mais il était prévisible que Marvel allait confier la série à un auteur plus côté.)
fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four Empty Re: All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four

Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 22:06
Les ventes de 4F était tres decevantes...

On peut penser que FF va s arreter.. puisque allred part sur le surfer
Ace
Membre de Nextwave

Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 22:26
La couverture de ALL-NEW FANTASTIC FOUR #1 par LEONARD KIRK :

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four 13476419ff

ça a de la gueule !

fred le mallrat a écrit:Les ventes de 4F était tres decevantes...

On peut penser que FF va s arreter.. puisque allred part sur le surfer

Ce serait logique, oui. Je vois mal qui pourrait passer après Mike Allred, à moins que Joe Quinones ne le remplace (mais il ne tiendra pas la cadence d'un monthly comic).

L'autre interrogation, c'est : que devient Mark Bagley (qui dessinait "F4") ? Il va dessiner l'event "Ultimate Cataclysm"mais ensuite ? Je vois mal Marvel se passer d'un gars comme lui, avec sa productivité (Bendis va-t-il le récupérer sur "Uncanny X-men", qui se passerait du turnover Bachalo-Irving ?).
osgiliat
Eternel

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four Empty All New marvel Now:Fantastic 4

Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:31
Le voila le fameux relunch de Fantastic Four,alors au programme un scenario vraiment excellent.
Sources/Comics Blog.
Annoncée lors de la dernière New York Comic Con, la série Fantastic Four, qui va repartir du numéro un en février, n'avait pas dévoilé grand chose pour le moment. On savait tout juste que James Robinson serait à l'écriture, tandis que Leonard Kirk se chargerait du dessin.

Grâce à USA Today, on en connait maintenant le plot. Les FF sont boutés hors du Baxter Building tandis que la Chose est en prison pour meurtre. Mais les ennuis ne s'arrêtent pas là, puisque Johnny Storm a perdu ses pouvoirs, Dragon Man est condamné à mort et Sue Richards et son fils Franklin voit leur imagination devenir un peu trop réelle tandis que Valéria est livrée à elle-même.

Comment en sont-ils arrivés là ? Ce sera l'une des réponses à apporter dans un titre que le scénariste a voulu comme la déchéance et le retour des Quatre Fantastiques et plus particulièrement de Johnny. En même temps, il a l'habitude puisqu'il est mort et revenu il n'y a pas si longtemps. Pour compléter cela, une couverture variante d'Alex Ross a été dévoilée, en plus de la couverture régulière du titre et de son nouveau logo.
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four 1384271582
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four 1384271584
fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four Empty Re: All New marvel Now:Fantastic 4

Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 19:51
osgiliat
Eternel

Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 20:41
Thanks, serait il possible de relier les Topic,please? Very Happy
Ace
Membre de Nextwave

Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 15:50
Une longue et passionnante interview de JAMES ROBINSON et LEONARD KIRK sur la série à venir :

source : http://www.newsarama.com

The Fantastic Four aren’t just a superhero team, they’re a family first – and in February relaunched Fantastic Four series writer James Robinson is bringing Marvel’s first family back to basics and exploring new heights by sending them to their deepest depths. Robinson is joined by artist Leonard Kirk, and together they have big plans than involve putting the space-faring team squarely back in Manhattan and fighting against long odds – against both friend and foe.

After being leaked at New York Comic Con earlier this year, Marvel formally announced Robinson and Kirk’s new Fantastic Four series in an article with USAToday.com. Robinson, who’s well known for his interest and success writing classic comic characters such as Justice Society of America, is aiming to make family first for Marvel’s first family – steeped in the rich legacy of creators who have worked on the group from Jack Kirby and Stan Lee to Mark Waid, Mike Wieringo, Jonathan Hickman and others. Kirk, who’s worked in the industry for 20 plus years and worked on a string of cult-favorite superhero series like Agents of Atlas and Captain Britain &The M.I.-13, is trading up to take on one of Marvel’s – and comics – most popular series.

This new Fantastic Four series will join a burgeoning number of new series launching as part of All-New Marvel NOW!, and Newsarama spoke with both Robinson and Kirk about this bold new series, mixing history with adventure, finding out what makes a hero and what makes a family.

Newsarama: First question, James – how do you see the Fantastic Four as a team and a title?

James Robinson: Well, I think the best versions of the Fantastic Four haven't shown them as a team at all, but rather as a family. There have been wonderful arcs by various creative teams before Leonard Kirk and I, and what they all have in common is that they depict the Fantastic Four as a family. That level of love, caring and intimacy is an aspect that a regular team rarely has.

Nrama: As you mentioned, the Fantastic Four have a long history of epic runs in comics, from Stan Lee and Jack Kirby all the way to recent runs by Jonathan Hickman, Matt Fraction and Mark Millar. What would you say your foundation is for how you perceive the characters and the style of stories you’re going for here?

Robinson: Well, there have just been so many great runs by incredible creators. You have to look at what’s come before and draw inspiration from all those amazing stories. Kirby and Lee, 100 issues – that’s more than a run, it’s an epic saga. Then you have Millar and Bryan Hitch, Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo, Hickman, Matt Fraction, and lets not forget the great runs before that too -- Roy Thomas, Gerry Conway and incredible runs by both John Byrne and Walt Simonson too of course.

These are the creators I'm inspired by, but at the same time what they did was so singular to themselves each time that you obviously you can’t just copy what they did;instead you have to find your own (hopefully) unique take on the FF while acknowledging all the great work these creators have done. Truthfully Leonard Kirk and I hope to do a run that people in the future can look to and says it stands on its own like those I mentioned before. Fingers crossed.

Nrama: What can you say about the story you two have planned for your run here?

Leonard Kirk:
When I joined the team, I knew very little of what was coming up. Our editor Mark Paniccia had given me a pretty simple synopsis. I met up with James at Fan Expo and he gave me much more detail.

The story starts off with the Fantastic Four hitting rock bottom and what brought them to that point. Beyond that, the readers are just going to have to wait to see if the team can recover and start kicking ass again.

My own plans are to draw the best freaking' Fantastic Four book I can.

Nrama: James?

Robinson:
Well great drama comes with taking your protagonists and dragging them through all kinds of trials, tribulations and heartbreaks before showing their heroism and perseverance as they rally, come back and ultimately triumph. So guess what my plans are. Sure I love the Fantastic Four, but I’m going to put them through hell before you see them come together as a family and defeat the ultimate, underlying threat in this arc.

For the individually characters, I’m trying to focus on each character physically and metaphorically in terms of what makes them unique. For example I'm going to be writing the fall and rise of Johnny Storm. He'll go through a lot of bad stuff in the course of my run, but ultimately triumph as the great hero we know him to be.

And while there will be cosmic elements and events on the other worlds and dimensions that Reed is constantly exploring, a lot more will take place in New York City. Looking at the previous runs by Hickman and Matt Fraction, a lot of it took place off-world, so I think it's time to bring things back home for a while. If you look at the early runs by Lee, Conway and Roy Thomas, a lot more took place in New York City itself. For instance, the first time the FF met Galactus, it wasn’t out in space – he was looming over Manhattan with Silver Surfer flying by.

Another thing I should mention is sometimes when a new writer comes onto a book, they pretend nothing happened on the book before they came to it. That definitely won't be the case here. For me, the comics medium is about building on the lore of the creators who came before us and what they put into those characters. So while Leonard and my run will be a new direction, there will be points that hinge around events that occurred in Hickman’s run, Matt Fraction’s run, and even reference and touch on earlier runs and adventures in ways that might surprise you. I intend to be very careful and respectful of what came before.

Kirk: When I started designing props and other elements, one thing I said I want to see is some focus on Thing's technical abilities. Everyone sees Ben as the muscle of the group, which he is. However, many have forgotten that Ben is a pilot, and a damn good one. Let's see him pull off a little Top Gun action with the Fantasticar!

Nrama: You brought up the Human Torch, so I have to ask this;you’re writing both of Marvel’s Human Torches, the original inAll-New Invaders and then the most popular in Fantastic Four. What’s that like?

Robinson:
That’s actually a good question. Obviously they’re very different;Johnny Storm has a very well-defined personality in the way he conducts himself, the way he speaks, and the way he interacts with Ben, Sue and the family. He is very defined, so I have to be careful;there’s a little bit of wiggle room from one writer to the next, but not much. So for Johnny it’s very much me being truthful to what came before as he goes through all the drama that will be going on.

However, in All-New Invaders writing the original Human Torch, Jim Hammond, it’s quite different. Working with Jim Hammond gives me the opportunity to do what people seem to remember me for: taking characters who perhaps don’t have much of a personality and adding a humanity to them in the way they act and feel, giving readers something to care about. With Jim Hammond, I have much more of a free reign to embellish his reactions, especially compared to the other Invaders who are more firmly established. Oh, and events in Rick Remender's Secret Avengers where Jim appeared last before this will definitely play into how he thinks and acts.

Oh and one thing I’m proud of that stems from collaborating with All-New Invaders artist Steve Pugh is how we've established how the two Human Torches should look different when they’re on fire. The way the original Human Torch was drawn in the 1940s and 1950s is the same way Jack Kirby drew Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four. However now, we’re determined that if these two were to fly side-by-side you’d immediately know which is which. Obviously Johnny isn't going to change, but we've changed Hammond's fiery form just enough. There’s a possibility – I’ll won't say very likely – that they might meet somewhere down the line;I haven’t planned it out in stone, but I have thought about it obviously. With my writing both books it would be kind of a wasted opportunity if they didn't after all.

Nrama: As you said earlier, the Fantastic Four is more than just a team – it’s a family. How will the children and ensemble characters play into this series?

Robinson:
Well, this is where I don’t want to say too much. Answering that fully would start to give away plot points I don’t want reveal yet. Suffice to say, I definitely had the option of having the kids go off to different places and be out of the book, but I feel that when Hickman created the Future Foundation he really added another amazing layer to the Fantastic Four, and so all of those children will still be around and will definitely play a part in the larger saga. Some of them more than others;I’m not sure if Black Bolt’s kid will be around with Inhumanity happening, but the others like Bentley 23 will be there. And at different times, both Franklin and Valeria will be very important to the story.

Nrama: So is it going to be kind of a Lost In Space vibe with the adults and the children?

Robinson:
No. One thing I will say is that Leonard and my Fantastic Four run will be more so about the core four. I really want to concentrate on them. However, let me stress that even with that I promise all of those peripheral characters will be a part of the story too – Ms. Thing, Scott Lang, Dragon Man, Turg the floating Moloid Head (who I love), you’ll see them all. Oh, and Wyatt Wingfoot will play a crucial supporting role too.

Nrama: Leonard, you’re well known for drawing books with large casts – from JSA to Captain Britain &MI: 13 to Agents of Atlas and on through to X-Factor recently. But how is this team with Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben so different?

Kirk:
Well, there are only four of them, for starters. In fact, there might not be enough on the team to make it work for me. I'm pushing for the title becoming the Sensational Seven!

No. I'm not doing that. There are plenty of people to be drawn in this book. It's hard to say what makes this team different from the others I've drawn but it does feel different.

I think the Fantastic Four may be a more iconic team than the others you mention. They started off as these four. They've gone through changes, added teammates, dropped teammates but the Fantastic Four have always come back to the original cast, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben.

Nrama: Interestingly, this isn’t the first time you’ve written Fantastic Four – you did an issue when the Fantastic Four crossed over with Jim Lee’s Wildstorm characters at the end of Heroes Reborn in 1997. Obviously there’s a big difference here in context and time, but how do you look back at that issue you did and what you’re doing here?

Robinson: I look back on that issue with great affection. I got to work with Mike Wieringo before he passed;a lot of writers can’t say that. I worked with him on an issue of Firearm back in the Ultraverse days as well, but the Fantastic Four issue is the one I remember more.

However, that issue of Fantastic Four was an interesting project because going into it I knew it was the beginning of the end of the Heroes Reborn-verse. Obviously I have pride in my work and I wasn’t about to hack out something, but I knew that the whole “Heroes Reborn” universe was nearing an end so it was fun to go in there, have fun merging Heroes Reborn with the Wildstorm line, and mix and match the characters, realizing there was no real consequence to it.

Doing that issue – and the other issues in the “World War 3” crossover with the other “Heroes Reborn” titles -- gave me a chance to work in some long-time favorites of mine. For instance I adore the Inhumans;my first issue of Fantastic Four was #99, which had the Inhumans in it, and I got to put Gorgon in the Avengers issue that was a part of "World War 3". Oh, and I should add how excited I am that Matt Fraction is going to be bringing his amazing talents to the world of Black Bolt and his family.

But to get back to your question, although the upcoming run is quite different from what I did then I remember that issue I did with Mike Wieringo with a lot of fondness.

Nrama: Leonard, you as well have a history with the FF -- you drew Marvel Adventures: Fantastic Four in 2007. What’s it like coming back, and how is it different being it’s the main book?

Kirk:
It feels great being able to draw more of the FF in ANY book. The first time around was meant to be the beginning of even more work with the Marvel Adventures FF series. While I did do a number of covers for the series that issue was the only one I drew.

I guess the real difference working on the main book is the nature of the story. The Marvel Adventures projects I've worked on had a very kid-friendly feel. But, really, they were good for anyone of any age to read. The main Fantastic Four series can also be enjoyed by a wide age range but it will likely appeal more to older readers.

Nrama: What would you say is the overall style or thrust you’re going for with this new Fantastic Four series?

Robinson:
This is one of those things where someone can give you an answer, but I don’t think any answer would be true at this early point in the series. Long runs are defined as you do them;no matter what you plan, it’ll come out somewhat differently. You'll get different ideas once you've started, or the artist will bring new ideas, or the editor will;and sometimes things happen at companies like Marvel or DC where a big event will occur and suddenly you’ll have to work that into your plans too. All of these things you have to deal with.

But generally, my plan is to write my cool version of Fantastic Four -- they’re in New York, there’s cosmic stuff, and lots of villains that the FF must take on. You’ll see the family, the family’s downfall and then they'll rise like a phoenix. So that’s really what I’m trying to do;an epic story that upon its end people will agree it had a satisfying conclusion.

Nrama: What’s it like working together once again? Last time you worked together was years ago on a short run in DC’s Detective Comics. Any personal connection you’re reviving here?

Kirk:
A bit. Of course, we had a lot of contact working together on Detective. Beyond that, we've talked and seen each other at conventions a couple times. We've always wanted to do another project together but just never had the opportunity until now. I imagine part of that came from my being exclusive to Marvel during the same period he was mainly working with DC.

Nrama: James, what about you?

Robinson:
Thrilling – absolutely thrilling. I write detailed scripts with camera angles and panel layouts sometimes. I’d rather have too many ideas on a page than not enough, giving an artist a lot of things to work off of. I don’t expect them to do all of it – it’s there for them to use what they want. And Leonard is great at following the script, while always adding unexpected flourishes, camera angles and creative ideas that wouldn't occur to me.

For example Leonard's redesigned Fantasticar is something to behold.

So yeah, I’m really excited to be working with him again.

He just recently turned in this great double-page spread in which you’ll see the Fantastic Four for the first time in battle in our arc, fighting one of my favorite Marvel characters. It was a blast to see.

And yes, we’ve been wanting to work together again for some time. After working on Detective Comics, we met face-to-face a year later at Emerald City Con and he had moved over to work at Marvel and I was still at DC. So for a time it felt like we were the Montagues and the Capulets, but now I’m here at Marvel too and it’s all worked out.

When you see Leonard’s approach, you’ll see why I’m excited;he does an amazing Thing and when you have an artist who knows how to properly draw the Thing, you know you’re in good hands.

Nrama: And I know it’s very early on, but before you go let me ask about villains.. Can you say who you might use here, or maybe just the top FF villains that stick out to you?

Robinson:
Let me answer your question with a question: what if there was more than one team of villains comprising the Frightful Four and what if each time around those varied villains got more and more powerful and deadly? Imagine that, then imagine as many Fantastic Four villains and other Marvel villains as you like comprising these Frightful Four teams and that’s probably close to what the Fantastic Four will be encountering in the book.

Ce qu'il faut retenir avant tout, c'est que l'action se déroulera principalement à NYC et moins dans l'espace, qu'il y aura beaucoup d'action, le retour de vilains iconiques, de nouveaux designs, ET surtout que la série va vraiment se focaliser sur les 4 Fantastiques (même si Robinson ne compte pas oublier quelques seconds rôles).
Tout ça donne très envie !
chipolata
Membre de l'Ordre de St Dumas

Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 16:02
Ca fait envie après les diverses déceptions essuyées ces dernières années. J'ai été déçu par le run de Hickman, il était sympa mais pas non plus transcendant sur tous les plans et sur toute la durée de son run. Celui de Fraction, je suis en train de le lire.

Curieux de voir la relance du titre et frileux en même temps car échaudé. Le retour d'ennemis classiques? ... Cessez de massacrer Doctor Doom svp! Laissez le couler des jours paisibles avec Pamela Anderson si il le veut, mais ne le massacrer plus boudiou! Les Terrific Four? J'y crois pas. Galactus? Il est perdu dans un univers alternatif et on sait pas quand il trouvera la sortie, ni dans quel état!

Bref. J'ai envie d'aimer cette série, mais je suis peu enclin à la lire. Paradoxal et bloquant.
Biggy
Membre du Green Lantern Corps

Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 13:08
Marre ces relaunch sur le titres, à chaque fois j'accroche et à chaque fois on change...
fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 17:48
ben là.. vu les ventes... c etait un peu obligé..
Biggy

Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 18:02
Oui je comprends tout à fait. Mais c'est rageant.
COMIX
Membre de Nextwave

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 18:51
je me suis fais une raison: aucune série ne dure depuis que MARVEL fait du cinéma.
Ace
Membre de Nextwave

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 15:52
COMIX a écrit:je me suis fais une raison: aucune série ne dure depuis que MARVEL fait du cinéma.

C'est doublement faux.
D'abord, parce que la relation comics/cinéma n'a rien à voir avec la durée d'une série (c'est comme l'idée reçue selon laquelle les films sont adaptés des comics : non, ils en sont librement inspirés puisqu'aussi bien des éléments esthétiques - comme les costumes - que scénaristiques - aucun film ne prend directement sa source dans une seule histoire des comics - sont largement modifiés).
Ensuite, Marvel n'a pas attendu de se lancer dans la production cinéma à grande échelle pour stopper des séries ou en changer les équipes artistiques et donc les orientations narratives.

Dans le cas des FANTASTIC FOUR, comme l'a noté Fred, les chiffres de vente du run de Fraction étaient décevants, alors que le run de Hickman (quoi qu'on en pense) avait des scores plus satisfaisants. Plus généralement, cela fait des années que les F4 sont une série qui alterne les hauts et les bas, souvent au gré des auteurs qui en ont la charge. Et en outre, ce n'est plus, depuis très longtemps, un titre sur lequel Marvel concentre des efforts conséquents de promotion, puisque la franchise vedette de l'éditeur est celle des AVENGERS (par exemple, aucun crossover/event ne donne un rôle important aux F4 - la dernière fois où ils ont été vraiment impactés par une saga globale, c'était il y a 7 ans dans CIVIL WAR - alors que la logique voudrait qu'avec un personnage aussi influent que Reed Richards - un des plus grands savants de Marvel, membre des Illuminati - ils soient en première ligne).

Même lors de "Marvel Now", on pouvait penser qu'avec un scénariste côté comme Fraction et une star du dessin comme Bagley (qui a aussi le mérite d'être régulier), ça intéresserait plus de monde, mais non. Même constat quand c'étaient Millar et Hitch (deux stars là aussi aux commandes). Le problème, ce n'est pas la qualité des personnages ni de leurs aventures, mais, je crois, une désaffection de la part des fans, qui préfère les Avengers, Wolverine, Spider-Man, les X-Men. Robinson est un excellent scénariste, qui peut être très inspiré avec ces persos, Kirk est un dessinateur solide et régulier, ça peut donc donner un bon résultat, mais en même temps, si Marvel voulait réellement (re)faire des F4 des cadors, il faudrait qu'il les confie à des auteurs un cran au-dessus en termes de célébrité (quand Bendis avait annoncé qu'il arrêtait la franchise "Avengers", j'avais un moment pensé qu'il allait s'occuper des F4 avec Immonen, ça n'a pas été le cas, mais avec un duo pareil, la série aurait connu un rebond assuré).
chipolata

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 18:04
Robinson prend de gros risques pour essayer de relancer le titre et d'attirer un lectorat plus grand et fidèle. Il prend le contre pied du travail de Fraction. Reste à vérifier si cela marchera.

Je tiens compte du fait que l'aspect "voyage dimensionnel et dans l'espace"comme fil directeur a fait un flop depuis 2012. Mais est-ce imputable exclusivement à:
- des personnages en retrait dans l'univers Marvel?
- un désintérêt des lecteurs pour le type d'aventure des Fantastic Four (à savoir, voyages dimensionnel et cosmique, etc)?
- une équipe créatrice pas à adapté à ces personnages et/ou ce type d'aventures?

Les Fantastic Four ne feraient plus rêver? ... Neutral
fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 18:07
Ca fait un moment que les FF va et viennent (comme Cap, Thor ou Iron Man)
y a des hauts en terme de ventes (la mort de J. Storm, Heroes reborn, les debuts de Lobdell et Davis) mais y a pas mal d echec (Millar/Hitch, Fraction.. defalco à la fin)

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four AnmnFanFour001COVER_400COL
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four AnmnFF-Costume-008R
chipolata

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 18:17
Le design est cool, la planche nue, juste des esquisses.

Les costumes vont virer "rouge".
"Mais le rouge, c'est la couleur de quoi ? Le rouge, c’est la couleur du sang, le rouge, c'est la couleur des Indiens, c'est la couleur de la violence !"
Mister B
Admin-Man

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 22:27
Je n'aime pas du tout ces nouveaux costumes !
Le rouge fait maléfique sûrement pas famille super-héroïque qui défend la veuve et l'orphelin de menaces cosmiques !

Leurs costumes blancs étaient les meilleurs jusqu'à présent en dehors des originaux de Kirby.
osgiliat
Eternel

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:37
Shocked C'est quoi ses planches de 2 Km ? vous connaissez pas Imageshack ?
Biggy

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 12:45
Pas fan du rouge sur les costumes.
Ace
Membre de Nextwave

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 18:52
Le rouge est surprenant en effet. Il faut un temps d'adaptation, mais c'est aussi parce qu'on a été conditionné au bleu et noir, puis au blanc et noir plus récemment.

Perso, la période des F4 que je préfère, aussi bien en termes de storytelling que de design, c'est celle de Byrne, notamment quand ils reviennent de leur expédition dans la zone négative et que leurs costumes deviennent justement blanc et bleu - les négatifs du bleu et noir de Kirby : une idée simple et brillante. Les histoires de Byrne avaient un rythme affolant (quand on compare la narration de Byrne avec tut ce qui se fait aujourd'hui - et je ne dis pas ça en pensant que c'est moins bien, juste différent -, on a l'impression d'être dans un accélérateur de particules tellement ça va vite, tellement il y a d'action, d'interactions entre les personnages, de coups de théâtre...). Et le dessin de Byrne était au diapason : chaque planche explosait littéralement, c'était spectaculaire !

Ensuite, j'adore le run de Waid et Wieringo, que j'ai découvert quand je me suis remis aux comics. C'était un duo parfait, l'écriture était formidable, pleine d'idées, et le dessin de Wieringo était superbe.

Là, j'aime aussi la manière dont Kirk dessine la Chose. Pour moi, les bons dessinateurs des F4 sont ceux qui réussissent à bien dessiner la Chose. Il lui donne un aspect plus massif, plus grand que la normale, j'ai l'impression, il en impose.
Les lignes des costumes, l'intégration du 4, c'est simple, fluide, ça "tombe"bien. C'est ce que j'appelle du bon character's design, c'est épuré et évocateur, il y a de la personnalité sans dénaturer les persos.
Le rouge, comme je le disais, il faudra juste un temps pour s'y faire. C'est osé.
chipolata

Thu 21 Nov 2013 - 1:40
Après Newsarama, les futurs auteurs ont les honneurs de ComicBookResources. Ils dévoilent leurs intentions sur le titre: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=49246
Ace
Membre de Nextwave

Sat 23 Nov 2013 - 15:25
Preview : FANTASTIC FOUR #1

JAMES ROBINSON
(w) / LEONARD KIRK (a/c)

On sale : February 2014

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four 1384271582

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four 3509371385153817

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four 2792251385153804

All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four 6003131385153806

Les F4 aux prises avec Fin Fang Foom ! "It's clobberin' time !"
fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 19:12
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four Fantastic-Four-a7959
fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Fri 23 May 2014 - 8:30
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four FANFOUR2014005-DC11-LR-b031b

Fantastic Four

Enlarge

Story by
James Robinson
Art by
Leonard Kirk, Jay Leisten, Rick Magyar, [more...]
Colors by
Jesus Aburtov, Matt Wilson, Jim Charalampidis, [more...]
Letters by
VC - Clayton Cowles
Cover by
Leonard Kirk, Jesus Aburtov, Jonathan Hickman
Publisher
Marvel Comics
Cover Price:
$3.99
Release Date
Wed, May 28th, 2014
Browse for similar previews

“THE FALL OF THE FANTASTIC FOUR” PART 4

• FLAME OFF!!! JOHNNY STORM has lost his powers! • The HUMAN TORCH is no more!!!

• With one member down, a new threat emerges -- the WRECKING CREW...with powers mysteriously elevated to A-level destruction as they team-up with the WIZARD to be a new, devastating version of the FRIGHTFUL FOUR!

• And as BEN and ALICIA’S romance rekindles, so looms the PUPPET MASTER with dark plans for both of them.

• All this and the return of FF members ANT MAN, MS. THING and SHE-HULK.
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four FANFOUR2014005-DC21-LR-f8868
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four FANFOUR2014005-int-LR2-1-1c7ae
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four FANFOUR2014005-int-LR2-2-717e4
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four FANFOUR2014005-int-LR2-3-cbe09
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four FANFOUR2014005-int-LR2-4-1647d
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four FANFOUR2014005-int-LR2-5-db5c8
All New Marvel Now : Fantastic Four FANFOUR2014005-int-LR2-6-7642c

review du #1
http://www.comicbox.com/index.php/news/ ... -four-1-2/
Contenu sponsorisé