Forum Comics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Punisher (2023) Empty Punisher (2023)

Sat 22 Jul 2023 - 11:44
Punisher (2023) E6b0220792eafd1102c00c4a80507f990cf5e22c
PUNISHER #1
Written by DAVID PEPOSE
Art by DAVE WACHTER
Cover art by ROD REIS
Variant Cover by MICO SUAYAN
On Sale 11/8
A new PUNISHER will make his vengeful debut in an all-new ongoing comic series! Revealed during the MARVEL: Heroes, Hulks, and Super-Soldiers panel at San Diego Comic-Con, the new comic series will be penned by award-winning writer David Pepose (Savage Avengers, Moon Knight: City of the Dead) and drawn by superstar artist Dave Wachter (Planet of the Apes, X-Men Legends). Covers will be illustrated by artist and industry veteran Rod Reis.

Last week, Marvel Comics teased a single question: Who is the Punisher? Series writer David Pepose revealed the answer: Joe Garrison.

“The man might be different, but the punishment remains the same,” said Pepose. “I wanted to introduce the Danny Ketch to Frank’s Johnny Blaze.”
In this action-packed new PUNISHER saga, Frank Castle has disappeared, but evil will always need to be punished. With all-new threats rising to claim innocent victims, criminals will need to beware of a dangerous vigilante hunting them from the shadows. Enter a new Punisher: retired S.H.I.E.L.D. black ops agent Joe Garrison. But what brings him back into action? What put Joe Garrison on his path of vengeance? And when the smoke clears, will he even make it out alive?

Pepose continued, “I asked myself ‘How do we build a bigger table? And how do we invite as many readers as possible?’ For existing fans of the Punisher and for new fans, this is a story that’s not going to sacrifice any of the attitude, any of the action, and we are not letting the pedal off the metal.”
The Marvel Universe will meet the next generation of punishment this fall! Don’t miss the start of a new PUNISHER era on shelves at your local comic shop starting November 8.

Punisher (2023) 8dc1a980c4cb6792898616b2aa673a88a0a8ec99
Jo'
Jo'
Membre de Nextwave

Punisher (2023) Empty Re: Punisher (2023)

Tue 8 Aug 2023 - 9:54
Ah ben je trouve ça intelligent comme démarche tiens. Quelque part, je peux comprendre à la vue des polémiques récentes que Marvel tente quelque chose avec le Punisher Frank Castle. J'avais même crains (car j'aime bien le perso et ses thématiques) qu'il ne le supprime bêtement et simplement.

Du coup, un "nouveau"Punisher est plutôt intelligent. Cela permet de garder un Punisher qui, à mon sens, reste un protagoniste qu'il faut dans le Marvel Comics Univers, c'est souvent un perso moteur secondaire ou du moins un croquemitaine pour les super héros intéressant.

A voir ce nouveau Pupu, en espérant que cela ne soit pas une excuse pour le softiser à mort mais ça a l'air mal parti, et j'ai bien noté avec plaisir la volonté de l'auteur d'apporter son Danny Kecth au Punisher.

A suivre !
fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Mon 19 Feb 2024 - 18:20

Punisher 1: oui ca se lit mais pourquoi des origines aussi semblable.. y a un truc qui fait qu on a du mal à passer..

Contenu sponsorisé