Forum Comics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Batman Vs. Bigby - A wolf in Gotham Empty Batman Vs. Bigby - A wolf in Gotham

Fri 11 Jun 2021 - 9:08
Batman Vs. Bigby - A wolf in Gotham 5b0e279b3bc73750714c037ee53b5a284e536718

Willingham will also write a six-issue Black Label crossover series starring Batman and Fables' Bigby Wolf, which will hit shelves this September. Titled Batman vs. Bigby! A Wolf in Gotham, the noir mystery series will see the Caped Crusader face off against the infamous sleuth. Brian Level is on pencil duty, while inks and colors will be done by Jay Leisten and Loughridge, respectively.

"I've wanted to do this since the very first year of Fables,"said Willingham. "Why? Because Batman is a detective, and Bigby is a detective, and I love a well-crafted story crossing over characters from two different fictional worlds. It's automatically a fish-out-of-water story for at least one of the main characters, and that sort of story always works. Plus, I knew from the very beginning of Fables that my fictional universe would allow for many ways to get Bigby Wolf into the DCU and Gotham City. Even though those cosmic story structures wouldn’t be introduced in the Fables books for a year or more, they were baked in from the very beginning."

Un lien en francais
http://www.comicsblog.fr/40984-Fables_r ... n_vs_Bigby