Forum Comics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Alien (Marvel) Empty Alien (Marvel)

Fri 19 Mar 2021 - 15:14
Alien (Marvel) Acc0a373194a62b76ac2ca7983b4d8b58712406d

ALIEN #1 (JAN210568)
Written by PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON
Art by SALVADOR LAROCCA
Colors by GURU-eFX
Cover by INHYUK LEE
The new series will introduce readers to Gabriel Cruz who years ago almost literally gave his life to Weyland-Yutani when he barely survived an alien attack. Recently retired, Cruz is trying to patch things up with his abandoned son with the help of his friend, a Bishop-model android, but his re-entry into civilian life is not going smoothly…and his encounters with the deadly Xenomorph are far from over. No one is safe. No one is innocent. And no one can hear you scream. See the terrors in store in this all-new thrilling trailer, featuring never-before-seen artwork from the highly anticipated issue.

“As a lifelong superfan of the franchise, getting to write the launch of Marvel’s ALIEN was one of the biggest thrills of my writing career,” Johnson told Newsarama in a recent interview. “ALIEN coming to Marvel feels like the beginning of a new era for the franchise, especially with the announcement of the upcoming TV series, and the gravity of being the first writer of that era is definitely not lost on me. After all the amazing work Marvel has done with the Star Wars franchise, I know the fans want to see greatness come from ALIEN as well, as they should. We’re all giving everything we have to deliver on that, and I’m confident fans will love what they see.”

Look inside issue #1 in the gallery below, and don’t miss this historic addition to the Alien legacy when ALIEN #1 arrives on March 24.
Rhum18
Rhum18
Super-héros débutant

Alien (Marvel) Empty Re: Alien (Marvel)

Mon 3 Jan 2022 - 10:08
J’adore Alien donc j’ai tenté ma chance avec cette série en cours. Ils en sont rendu au 7 qui est le début d’un nouvel arc.

Pour le scénario c’est du pur Alien, on y retrouve tous les éléments. Je n’ai pas du tout été surpris ou complètement happé par l’histoire. Le début du 7 était plutôt intéressant mais à la lecture de la fin j’ai peur de déjà savoir comment va se derouler la suite. Pas sûr de continuer si je ne suis pas plus emballé par la suite.

Pour les dessins ca fait vraiment bizarre de lire quelque chose de récent. Une patte graphique très actuelle. Quand on passe sont temps à lire des gros classiques c’est troublant d’avoir des dessins qui respire l’ordinateur.
Jo'
Jo'
Membre de Nextwave

Thu 13 Jan 2022 - 10:12
Thankx pour ton retour, je me tatais aussi car j'adore la franchise, je note ton avis. Larroca j'ai toujours un peu de réticences j'avoue.
Contenu sponsorisé