Forum Comics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

What's the furthest place from here? Empty What's the furthest place from here?

Fri 23 Feb 2018 - 9:26
What's the furthest place from here? Tumblr_p4lgqbxp7a1ttaslyo1_540

WHAT'S THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE? by Matthew Rosenberg &Tyler Boss
The critically-acclaimed, breakout creative team behind 4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK, Tyler Boss &Matthew Rosenberg come to Image Comics for an new series, WHAT’S THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE?

“I'm really excited to be making my Image Comics debut with a book that is very personal to me,” said Rosenberg. “And I'm thrilled to do it with Tyler, who I can barely tolerate as a person, but is a brilliant artist and collaborator. Together we're working to make a book that we hope will impact people the same way so many of our favorite comics have impacted us over the years."

WHAT’S THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE? tells the story of a gang of young punks getting lost in the wasteland of America. After their youngest member disappears their quest to find her may put them in a fight to survive against the most deadly terrain, the most dangerous gangs, and maybe even each other. Or maybe not. Either way they're going to find out how the world ended.

Boss added: “The story and world Matthew and myself have built is dense and (hopefully) exciting. I’ve never felt more creatively charged and I’ve been putting that energy into every page. I hope that old man Rosenberg can keep up.”

It launches in November 2018.