Forum Comics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Death or Glory (Remender/Bengal) Empty Death or Glory (Remender/Bengal)

Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 17:00
Death or Glory (Remender/Bengal) Tumblr_p4k74iXyOe1ttaslyo1_540

DEATH OR GLORY by Rick Remender &Bengal
Fan favorite Rick Remender (SEVEN TO ETERNITY, DEADLY CLASS) teams up with brilliant French superstar Bengal to bring fans a high speed convoy crime thriller rocketing across the American West that examines our dwindling freedoms and the price paid by those who fight for an untethered life on the open road.

Meet Glory, raised free in a convoy, off the grid, amid the last men and women truckers fighting automation to continue living the American mythology of the open road.

Now, in order to pay for her beloved, dying Father’s surgery, Glory has three days to pull off a four dangerous cross country heists with mob killers, crooked cops and a psycho ex-husband all out to bring her in or die trying.

“Rick and I have been preparing something for years now, it was a privilege to get to work with him, and an even greater one to take the time to develop something together,” Bengal. “I'm very proud to finally present what we've been cooking! I hope readers will enjoy this story as much as we loved doing those pages."

The series launches from Image Comics in May 2018.