Forum Comics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Howard the Duck Empty Howard the Duck

Fri 21 Nov 2014 - 21:47
Howard the Duck Howard-The-Duck-cover-new
We were curious when we saw Howard the Duck on the cover of Guardians of the Galaxy in the February solicitations. A shout-out to the post-credits scene, or an actual return to prominence for Marvel Comics’ possibly strangest character?

Well, turns out it’s the latter - Howard the Duck is not just returning to the pages of Marvel Comics, he’s getting his own new ongoing series. Chip Zdarsky and Joe Quinones will handle the series, launching in March 2015. Announced on EW.com, Howard the Duck will take the cosmic character (yes, he is extra-terrestrial), and place him on Earth as a P.I.
Howard the Duck #1
[Pin It] Howard the Duck #1
CREDIT: Marvel Comics
View full size image

”He’s an everyman who happens to be a duck!” Zdarsky said of the character. “I love the contrast of Howard against both the normal world of us hairless apes and the weird worlds of Man-Things and Dr. Stranges and Spider-Mans. ‘Cause he doesn’t fit into either, really. I’m just going to continue exploring those contrasts, but my ultimate goal is to make it funny. Marvel has taken chances on funny books and injecting humor into superhero titles, so I want to make sure this is worth some chuckles here and there.”

Zdarsky praised the art of Quinones, saying it makes him “question why [he] even bother[s] drawing.” Quinones said he’s having fun drawing the sci-fi elements, and redesigned the character to better “be able to sit in the same panel as Rocket Raccoon or Spider-Man, and not have it look like Who Framed Roger Rabbit.”
Howard the Duck HOWARD-THE-DUCK-02
Howard the Duck HOWARD-THE-DUCK-03
Oogie Boogie
Modo-Man

Howard the Duck Empty Re: Howard the Duck

Fri 21 Nov 2014 - 21:54
Autant ça peut être méga-fun autant ça peut être totalement foireux.
Mais c'est sûr, je regarderai, par curiosité.
:Cool:
Captain-Spidey
Defenseur

Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 22:23
Y a un Mini-Groot dans le bureau de Howard ! Very Happy
Synock
Modo-Man

Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 14:01
C'est à cause de la scène post des Gardiens qu'ils l'ont refait ? ^^
fred le mallrat
fred le mallrat
Admin-Man

Sat 24 Jan 2015 - 18:07
Howard the Duck HOWARD2015002_Cov

HOWARD THE DUCK #2
CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • JOE QUINONES (A)
Cover by JOE QUINONES
VARIANT COVER BY CHRIS SAMNEE
“Vote Howard” Variant Cover by CHIP ZDARSKY
“Run the Jewels” Variant Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
• Howard’s first big case has taken him across the universe and landed him in the clutches of THE COLLECTOR! • But he’s not alone as the very popular ROCKET RACOON is a prisoner as well! Have you ever seen a comic book sequel to a post-credits scene in a movie?
• Well, you will now! Join comics legend STAN LEE in reading this issue (I’m assuming he’ll read it. Hi Stan!)!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Howard the Duck HOWARD2015002_RTJVar
Contenu sponsorisé